Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Forex Signals

I always heard people crying out loud when it comes to failure in Forex trading...

"I have no time to trade!"

"I would start trading once I quit my job!"

"I got carried away with more important things in life..."

Yada, yada, yada.

In our previous posts we have talked about developing your own Forex strategies and getting them coded into full-fledged Forex software EA with as little as $50. Some of you have told me that you didn't even have your profitable trading strategies and didn't even know where to start. 

For one, do not repeat to yourself that you do not have the time or luxury to trade. If you aren't determined enough to find time do it then don't expect a change in your life. You can't change? Then be prepared to stay ordinary. And ordinary people are poor. Period.

Now, here's the deal. What if I tell you that you do not need to find your profitable Forex trading systems in order to be profitable in trading Forex? 

And it gets better, you do not even need to know much about advanced Forex in order to be profitable? Sounds too good to be true? Think again.

Introducing... Forex Signals

Yes, I know. Forex trading signals SMS and emails were never reliable and they almost always certainly come late... When the price has already moved.

No, not that of course. The age of Forex signals SMS has long gone and here comes the new era of automated Forex signals. I am talking about Forex signals that you received in an instant - directly to your MT4 trading platform without a slightest lag!

There are some top professional Forex signals services / providers out there but beware of scam Forex signals providers too. 

The Best Forex Signals Provider

Choosing the top Forex signals providers is undoubtedly a daunting task. You couldn't really know until you have tried all of them out. Some providers are profitable for a month and then diving the next. Can we really afford all the money, time and risks to pick one up? 

Not really. At least not for all of us. At least I believed I have tried them all. There are some great ones, many breakeven ones, and more than half of them sucks big time - their Forex signals are totally baseless and lose money almost every time. 

You are fortunate to be my readers here because I have singled out some of the best (and worst) Forex signals services and providers for you:

BigAppleForex.com Review | Scam

Not scam. Top Forex signal provider in my list. Tested for 6 months, because they have been profitable for that long, really. BigAppleForex.com Automated Forex Signals is located the top of my list because I'm extremely please with their customer service and response.

No I'm not the type to really bother the support every time they make a losing trade. But they did response professional and timely when I needed it. Besides, they are making some 600+ pips / month on average for me so I really can't complain. 

Results posted are in accordance to the trade I receive with some slight lags (2 pips+) occasionally. I contacted the support and it seems like its the problem with my broker (MIGBank) instead.

Overall I rate them 4.5 / 5. Would have got a 5 if they are explaining and teaching to me every trade they make so that I could learn along the process. But to be honest, for the rate they charged and Forex signals performance they delivered. I am feeling its already worth every cent of subscription. I'm still in subscription with them, so I'll probably keep you guys updated if there's any news. 

There's a few more quality signal services that I'd like to recommend but I'll leave them on the other posts in future. I'm feeling a bit lazy to share those that have scammed me because I believe its not constructive even if they deserve punishments. So let me ask you this:

Would you love to see more reviews on great Forex signal services or more reviews on Forex signals scams...? Let me know!



2 comments:

  1. FX or Forex describes the Foreign Exchange Market, a marketplace where the world's various currencies are traded. It is an interbank market which was created in 1971 when international trade transitioned from fixed to floating exchange rates. Its huge volume and fluidity made the Forex market the largest and most significant financial market in the world, with well over $4 trillion traded daily.
    forex brokers

    ReplyDelete
  2. GET FREE SIGNALS 1000 PIPS/MONTH FACEBOOK PAGE

    USD-FX CO.LTD

    ReplyDelete