Wednesday, July 25, 2012

BigAppleForex.com Forex Signals Review

I know its been awhile since I posted due to personal family matters.

I have became so busy that both managing my Forex trading and this Forex blog has been almost impossible. For those who have taken time to write me up - Thank you and I appreciate that, it's really heart-warming to me, more so during my time of distress.

Okay, back to Forex trading...

Forex Trading

As far as I know, and its even obvious to the blinded, that Eurozone is in a big, big mess right now. Some have claimed that it's a "game" they play with never-ending system - borrow money there and cover the debt here. Rinse and repeat. Until all our pockets emptied.

Nonetheless, the Forex market has been a disasters to many - or so I heard from fellow traders - in the past 2 and half months. Trading has been a mess for everybody and many noobs have blown their accounts away.

I've to left everything out of my life back in May, including Forex trading, but I have to kept my money coming in all the while. I didn't thought it were possible, despite having positively reviewed on BigAppleForex.com months ago. Yes, I made money with them and no, I wasn't 100% sure that they could still make me money when I am not monitoring whatever they are trading.

They proved me wrong, though.

Forex Signal Provider Review - BigAppleForex.com

I have been with BigAppleForex.com since November last year, and in truth, they have been making me good and automated money. I'm a "pro" trader myself and sometimes when they got into positions that went against my analysis I'd managed them manually... Exiting early or moving stops. Yes, they have made me a few hundred pips every month on average - with my own intervention. But then again, if I didn't interfere with anything, the results would be more or less the same when I checked out their performance report.

It's just me that never learn to let go of Forex trading completely, until I'm forced to.

Then, from around May to July 25th 2012, I have to admit that I only managed to log into the account 4 or 5 times to check out if everything is okay. Fast forward 80 days, these guys have once again proven themselves, with roughly 1k pips in profits, and I'm trading 1.0 standard lot, which means over $10,000 USD, without me monitoring!

Yes, I'm happy with the gains, but I'll try to spell out both their strengths and weakness here in as much neutral grounds as I could.

BigAppleForex.com Strengths

  • Genuine reporting and honest Forex signals results (If you're a member, they'll let you in on an investor password)
  • Consistent results - I have seen the making money in different market conditions, and not many experts could have done the same
  • Quick delivery - Zero lag is plainly bull crap, but they have may be a second lag or so, much better than any other I have seen
  • Customer support - These guys reply to emails, and that's enough for me. I have tried other scam Forex signals provider who took 1 week to reply to a simple technical query.
And now the not-so-good about them -

BigAppleForex.comWeaknesses

  • Max open positions - 4. I'm trading 1 standard lot with pretty huge capital at 100 leverage. For me it's good enough but for traders with small accounts (under $10k), its best to trade 0.2 or something.
  • Drawdown - There's time when there's a 200 pips combined drawdown, and new traders tend to over leveraged their accounts, so don't go trading 1 standard lot size like me if you have less than $10k.
 Okay, that's the update I have promised months ago and I hope it helped.

9 comments:

  1. BigAppleForex is one of the best way for get the latest updates of Forex trading. At this time i am using this website to watch the latest updates of Forex trading, it gives the very quick updates of Forex trading.
    Forex Alerts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't trust them. They lose 238 pips in Aug, but they remvoe the losing trades from the records and post positive results on web site. Maybe thay have good performance before, but they are dishonest on Aug results. They also have very poor performance in Sep 1~14. (lose 400 pips). I guess they will remove the losing trade again and post positive result.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did they remove the losing trades for other months too?

      Let's wait for the blog author to share his experience.

      Delete
  3. It's surprised that they dont have myfxbook account. Sun, did they refund your money?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've asked them to refund two weeks ago and they said they will. But I haven't get my refund yet. They don't reply the mail quickly. I have to send several mails and get a reply.
    I subscribe the 2 months service from Aug 1st. I don't know if they removed the losing trades for other months. Maybe they were a winner before Aug, but they are a big loser in Aug and Sep.
    I believe that once they are dishonest on their records, they will do the same thing again. I guess you won't see the two huge losing trade, AUDUSD -400pips, on their Sep records, if Sep record is in red.
    They made a huge loss because they don't have proper S/L. In Aug, thet short EURUSD@1.2045 and hit the S/L at 1.4500. How many pips they lose on this trade? They removed this trade record on their web to turn the results in green.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post is so informative and makes a very nice image on the topic in my mind. It is the first time I visit your blog, but I was extremely impressed. Keep posting as I am gonna come to read it everyday! forex tips

    ReplyDelete
  6. Check our Forex Signals Reviews and Ratings. Find the best Forex Signals Provider and make
    a smart performance. Find the best Forex Signals Provider and the best Autotrading Forex
    Signals. Don't waste your time and loose your Trading Account - use the right Trading Signals.

    Forex Trading System
    Online Forex Trading
    Trading Platform
    Forex Software
    Learn To Trade
    Forex Signals
    Forex Brokers
    Trading Strategies
    Automated Trading
    Forex Market

    ReplyDelete
  7. My friend mentioned to me your blog, so I thought I’d read it for myself. Very interesting insights, will be back for more! forex signal service

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice informative post, thanks for sharing information.

    Intraday Trading
    Profit Vista

    ReplyDelete